Information to GDPR
Information about personal data processing
TEON TRAVEL s.r.o., IČ 27601960
(following GDPR – ORDINANCE OF THE EUROPIAN PARLAMENT AND COUNCIL EU
2016/679 from 27 April 2016 about natural person protection related to personal data processing and free data motion)
Providing of personal data
In connection with providing of our accommodation services we require providing following personal data of accommodated persons:
1) name, surname, citizenship at foreigners
2) permanent stay address or address of permanent residence abroad
3) ID card number or passport number, alternatively visa number
4) date of birth
5) phone number
6) e-mail address
Data 1) to 4) have to be required according to act No 565/1990 Col.about local charges as amended, specifically § 3, par. 4) .. Quartermaster is required to keep in written form an evidence book, into which he notes down accommodation, purpose of stay, name, surname,permanent stay address or address of permanent residence abroad and ID card number or passport number of natural person to whom he provided accommodation. …, alternatively at foreigners according to act No 326/1999 Col.,about stay of foreigners in teritory of the Czech Republic as amended .
– it means with respect to GDPR reason of execution of legal obligation imposed on quartermaster
Data 4) to 5) – phone number and e-mail address are neccessary to communicate with clients
(arrival, departure and other communication related to accommodation)
– it means with respect to GDPR purposfully to interests of services provider
Above stated data will be used only in above stated way, in no way for any marketing offers etc.
Personal data processing
– data name, surname, date of birth, addresses and phone number are stored in datebase for possibility to communicate with clients and service statement issue
– data ID card or passport are noted down and stored in electronic form only with secured deposition
b) Archiving time
– data is archived for 6 year time following the year of registry in respect of execution of legal obligation according to act No 565/1990 Col., as amended
All above mentioned personal data is processed and stored in compliance with conditions of GDPR and are not revealed or provided to any other persons with exception of potential control from municipal office for which the local charges are collected and foreign police due to foreigners registry.
Ing.Vladimír Ondroušek, jednatel společnosti TEON TRAVEL s.r.o.